Photobucket
SCAN0038SCAN0039_2SCAN0039_2_2SCAN0039

Thursday, July 15, 2010

EL GRULLO



When I was back home, my friend Mara took me to THE BEST TACO TRUCK EVER. El Grullo is located on 26th and International in Oakland, CA. You absolutely cannot miss it. Thinking about it is making me supa hungo again.

Mara got the (i think) beef tacos, pictured below - YUM. I got the ultimate carnitas quesadilla FOR SIX DOLLA BILLS and it was perfection. The pork was so perfectly cooked, and it was ooooozing with a beauty of a cheese. Even though it was super cheesy, it wasn't nearly as greasy as I was bracing myself for, which I can appreciate. I especially love the radishes on the side.
The mister in the truck gave me much more than I could actually eat, so I'm planning on fasting before the next time I go so I don't waste a single bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment