Photobucket
SCAN0038SCAN0039_2SCAN0039_2_2SCAN0039

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deathly Hallows Pt. I

baddest witches on the block

Some of the Famiree went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Thursday. Nicole drew the dark mark on me, Terren and Devin. As you can see, Terren and I were the most badass witches at the premiere. Order of the Phoenix got nothing on us.

We were quite pleased with the film. I was afraid that the beginning would be too boring since they spend so much time wandering around in the woods - but the advantage of watching it over reading it is the beautiful European landscape. Hoooooly turd. It was so pretty. ANYWAYS NOT TO GIVE ANYTHING AWAY - although I can't imagine anyone who hasn't read the last book or seen the movie yet, I'll just say that the audience was emotionally spent when the film ended. AND THEN we went to Big Nick's to fill that emotional void with fried things.


AHHHCAN'TWAITTILLTHENEXTONE

he's back

No comments:

Post a Comment