Photobucket
SCAN0038SCAN0039_2SCAN0039_2_2SCAN0039

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BIG. GAY. ICE. CREAM. TRUCK.



Today, half of the famiree went down town to get some of that BIG GAY ICE CREAM TRUCK. The guys who run the damn thing are so friendly and make conversation with people in line. Our regular late night Cooking Channel marathons have been featuring street food in New York. Big Gay Ice Cream Truck has a feature in Eat St - even thought we knew about BGICT before, we REALLY needed to seek it out after salivating all over our telly.

Nicole got Cococone - which she highly recommends even if you don't like coconut, because she doesn't like coconut but it was spiced with curry powder which was an awesome and tasty combination.

Nessa and Terren got the SALTY PIMP which has dulce de leche and seasalt on vanilla soft serve dipped in chocolate.

I got the WASABI CONE and it was so so so so delicious. I could not have imagined how great it would be - who da F knew that wasabi and vanilla were meant to be?????









2 comments:

  1. holy cow AMAZING. i need to chase this truck down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have SUCH an amazing blog, how did I just now find it? I'm going to add you to my links under "food." Check me out at www.fashionintel.com - I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete