Photobucket
SCAN0038SCAN0039_2SCAN0039_2_2SCAN0039

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday brunch? BLT&eggs


Bacon and eggs for brunch, but in a sandwich. Yum yum yum. I love wiping up the egg yolk with bread. It was a very bad idea to put the lettuce by the bread. Cooked lettuce is a bit funky. Anyways, the cheese was so creamy and lovely next to the salty, crunchy bacon. Yum yum yum.


Inside:
  • bacon
  • tomatoes
  • lettuce
  • Havarti cheese

We're going through bread at an alarming rate. I really want to try my hand at baking bread. Do I foresee a bread machine in my future? Hopefully.


Nicole sent us a care package with monogramed cookies! Thanks boo. They were delicious. We'll put together a package for youuu - and one for Nessa too. Considering that I'm going back to the Bay Area next weekend, I'll hand-deliver them.

No comments:

Post a Comment