Photobucket
SCAN0038SCAN0039_2SCAN0039_2_2SCAN0039

Sunday, August 22, 2010

homemade toaster strudel? YES



When I saw homemade "poptarts" on Panini Happy I was like "I MUST HAVE THIS IN MY TUMMY NAO". She was adapting the recipe from other blogs that used a pie crust, but she decided to use puff pastry - which made me realize that it was much more of that mystical toaster strudel.

So I will tell you a satisfying tale of sunday brunch in 5 parts.



1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry sheet and cut into 12 parts (or however many you'd like).

2. Add the filling of your choice. I used nutella and blackberry preserves. Leave room to seal along the edges.

3. Place the sealed pastries into a panini grill (HELLO GEORGE FOREMAN) for around 7 minutes at a medium high heat.


4. Take them out of the grill when they are a golden brown. Let them cool for a bit. You might burn yourself on the jam.

Photobucket

5. OMNOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment